Marie Coulson - Last Christmas

Posted by Unknown On 5/1/13


Bound Together series
Romance (Short Stories) (Dec. 1012)


A novella in Ollie's point of view. This book is a follow on from Marie Coulson's debut novel Bound Together.

How do you get over a love you can't live without? How do you move on? It's been months since she left but Layla Jennings, has left more than Long Beach behind. She's also left Ollie and his shattered heart.




Last Christmas I had everything I’d ever dreamed of. The perfect place, the perfect gift and the perfect girl. And now it’s all gone. It’s lost in a sea of broken promises, lies, cheating and torn hearts. Christmas won’t be the same without you and I’m damned if I’ll let myself wallow. But how can I let go of us, when I can’t stop thinking about you? It’s Christmas time in Utah, but my mind is on you. It’s across oceans,miles away and this year, all I want for Christmas…is you.

epub,mobi
DOWNLOAD >> KICK HERE